New Member Class
We regularly celebrate 20 – 30 Weddings annually; 12 – 20 Baptisms; and 3 or 4 Memorials. Our pastors are able to meet you where you are, responding to your personal faith issues, providing the resources of faith in the Church, or in your home, in your business, and out in the community.
This is an open and growing Church, where like the threads of a tapestry new members are continually being woven into the fabric. To address questions and concerns, and help you to claim this as your Church, New Member classes are offered whenever three or four are ready.
Membership in the Church of Jesus Christ is a joy and privilege, a demonstration of trust and commitment to participate in Christ's mission. The ministry of membership allows you to proclaim the good news, to take part in determining the direction and leadership of the Church. All those who are part of the life of this Church by participation or membership are:
- Lifted up in prayer and concern.
- Welcome for study of the scriptures and faith.
- Encouraged to give of their time and abilities.
- Encouraged to demonstrate a new quality of life.
- Live responsibly, work for the peace, unity, justice, freedom of human fulfillment.
- To participate in the mission of the Church throughout the world.