1. Demolition of non operational boiler, pump, flue and controls and pad.
2. Core wall and floor openings for flies and intakes for the new boilers 3. Install flies and intakes for new boilers
1. Install new boiler, boiler piping, pad and start installation of main mechanical room piping- start installation of electric panel.
1. Install piping, flue-intake piping, gas piping and wiring to new boiler.
2. Complete main loop piping and pump installation.
3. Complete installation of power panel
9/25 drain hot water system. Tie into existing piping - leak check
9/26 fill hot water system -startup main loop pump and bleed air. Startup new boiler
9/27 demolition of 2nd boiler, flue, pad and pump and remaining piping.
1. Install new 2nd boiler, pad, piping , flue , intake and gas and controls.
2. Install new draft inducer fan
3. Finish electrical
1. Install fin radiation and controls.
2. Install Mechanical room insulation
3. Install labeling
1. Install new 2nd loop pump - startup